Today I have accumulated 10000 hearts at Ravelry for my design Jordan, since the 5000 hearts milestone on . This is one of my favourite designs, and I have crocheted another Jordan in early January (with Euroflax Sport to replaced the discontinued Allegoro). Each heart means an additional special encouragement to me as I continue to design. Thank you so much to all of you for your kind support!
Justina hat with floral motif
Adorned with a pretty floral motif and embellished with subtle florets for textural interest, Justina is delightful to knit and elegantly feminine to wear. Reminiscent of blissful spring flowers, the floral motif will happily blossom in any of your favourite colors. The hat is knitted in the round from the bottom up, and comes in two sizes.
- Yarn: Illimani Royal I (Royal Alpaca) 220 yd (200 m);
- Gauge: 24 sts x 30 rounds = 10 cm/4” square in Reverse Stockinette, blocked
- Needle size: US size 6 (4mm) – set of double-pointed needles
- Finished Size:
- Size I – 10”/ 25.5 cm in diameter; 18”/ 45.5 cm around brim, stretch to fit 20-22”/ 51-56cm head circumference.
- Size II – 10⅝“/ 27 cm in diameter; 19½”/ 49.5 cm around brim, stretch to fit 23-24”/ 58.5-61 cm head circumference.