A delightful companion to the Sherry Hat, the handsome mitts adopt the same pretty motif and are reversible as well. The mitts, with two sizes, can be made fingerless or in full length. They are knitted in the round from the cuff up, with thumb knitted last.
- Yarn: Illimani Baby Llama 200m/220yd
- Gauge: 23 sts x 28 rounds = 10 cm/4” square in Reverse Stockinette, blocked
- Needle size: US size 6 (4mm) – set of double-pointed needles
- Finished Sizes:
- Size I – 7” / 18cm hand circumference above thumb.
- Size II – 8” / 20.5cm hand circumference above thumb.
- Lengthwise dimensions are adjustable.
Get C$2.00 off when you also purchase the Sherry Hat pattern, past purchase eligible. Sale ends after Easter Monday (Apr 2, 2018 at 23:59 EST).